Useful Information, Links & More:
We write a monthly blog with tips on getting the most from your Reiki session, using affirmations, setting up a spiritual practice, as well as interviewing some of our favourite authors. To Read our Blog Click Here
- For information on Angel Guidance Readings, Energy Healing, Regression Therapy & Intuitve Coaching – Click here
- Want to understand the Benefits of Energy Healing – Click here
- Understanding the Chakra System
- What are Angels?
- What our clients are saying about us!
If you need some help with time management & organisation check out this free download: Organise Your Day
Pricing for Individual Services
Reiki & Energy Balancing – 1 hour €60, half hour €35
Angel Guidance Readings – 1 hour guidance & healing sessions €70, half hour €35
Intuitive Coaching – €70
Some of our favourite resources:
- If you are looking for a good homeopath I highly recommend Catherine Holland, in Co. Galway
- Hilda’s Primordial Sound Meditation Classes in County Mayo
Irish Holistic Listings:
- www.holisto.com is Ireland’s most extensive listings site for finding complementary and holistic practitioners in Ireland
- Check out the latest news on Holistic & Psychic fairs in Ireland
- HealthDirectory.ie is an Irish owned on-line phone directory that will help you find a Healthcare Professional / Service in your locality.
Seminars in Ireland:
- Mairead Conlon from www.spiritoneseminars.com brings renowned spiritually-minded individuals from all over the world to Ireland to speak on a wide variety of subjects.
- Vision Seminars provide World Class Speakers and Seminars, Workshops and Coaching for Small to Medium Sized Business, Entrepreneurs, Executives, CEO’s and High Achievers in Ireland the UK and Throughout Europe.
International Authors & Events:
- One of our favourite Angel ladies is Doreen Virtue, see her website for more about angels www.angeltherapy.com
- We’re big fans of Louise Hay and her publishing company Hay House. We’ve attended a number of their conferences over the past few years – see our blog for more info on the I Can Do It Event. For everyday wisdom, affirmations, meditations and lots more have a look at Louise Hays website www.healyourlife.com and to see what Hay House events are coming up in your area see Hay House Events
- My favourite online radio station is www.hayhouseradio.com, it’s packed full of tips for making positive changes in your life with shows from authors such as Doreen Virtue, Rev Michael Bernard Beckwith, Wayne Dyer, Robert Holden, Deborah King & many more.
- Life Changing Books with Findhorn Press
Research Organisations, Campaigns & Networks :
- Avaaz empowers millions of people from all walks of life to take action on pressing global, regional and national issues, from corruption and poverty to conflict and climate change. Our model of internet organising allows thousands of individual efforts, however small, to be rapidly combined into a powerful collective force. Avaaz—meaning “voice” in several European, Middle Eastern and Asian languages—launched in 2007 with a simple democratic mission: organize citizens of all nations to close the gap between the world we have and the world most people everywhere want.
- The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based, co-creative project to unite people in heart-focused care and intention, to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.
- Humanity’s Team is a spiritual movement whose purpose is to communicate and implement the belief that we are all one, one with God and one with life, in a shared global state of being, so that the behavior of humanity may shift to reflect this understanding. Dubbed “a civil rights movement for the soul,” the movement has over 60,000 adherents from more than 90 countries on six continents. Humanity’s Team are involved in Global Oneness Day a day intended to inspire awareness, appreciation and celebration of life’s underlying Oneness in the same way that Earth Day is intended to inspire awareness, appreciation and celebration of the earth’s natural environment.
And like Earth Day, Global Oneness Day invites people to bring Oneness into their lives in practical ways, not just conceptually.
- The Institute of HeartMath is an internationally recognized nonprofit research and education organization dedicated to helping people reduce stress, self-regulate emotions and build energy and resilience for healthy, happy lives. HeartMath tools, technology and training teach people to rely on the intelligence of their hearts in concert with their minds at home, school, work and play.
- The Shift Network aims to empower a global movement of people who are creating an evolutionary shift of consciousness that in turn leads to a more enlightened society, one built on principles of sustainability, peace, health, and prosperity.
- Do As One was created by three visionary friends compelled to make the world a happier and healthier place on a grand scale. With that vision at heart, they sought to learn as much as they could about the most basic and life sustaining function of a human’s life, breathing. Their vision is to join with as many people across the globe in breathing together for peace. On November 11th 2012 they hope that one billion people will join together to breathe in and out in perfect unison, creating one universal breath flow.